He's faithful.
I'm finally back to update here. It has been a long long time now. This still feels really unfamiliar, which is bad. But I had a really great time after the Os ended.
I went to town a couple of times, went graduation dress shopping with my classmates. Spent a day at Sentosa with my good friends to celebrate the end of the As too! Then there was class chalet and the best of all, Megalife camp!! Graduation night was inbetween camp, but it was really nice :) I was so tired after graduation, I couldn't drag myself back to camp. So I had a super duper nice day and night with Yang Sue Jen! And after all that, it just gets better, doesn't it. I'm leaving for Bangkok tomorrow with my parents, Nicky's stuck in camp :( I miss spending time with that boy, he's really the one who brings me so much laughter, squealing and joy. That's cause he allows me to whine, scream, shout and yell. Not in the negative way of course. In the funny, humourous way :) So Nicky, I miss you.
Camp was amazing - God was Awesome, you hear me? Bet Megalifers are going "Amen!" :) Pastor Chris Long's messages really hit spots, vulnerable spots. I think what hit me most was my passion and God's direction for next year. I grew hungry and thirsty, for more and more of my Jesus. Took up challenges and all ready to charge forward without looking back. I remember a song we used to sing in Megalife a really long time ago, many won't know this one I think. It's called 'Jesus Revolution' - We are ready, we will go. No turning back, we will follow all the way with our God. Are you ready? For a Jesus Revolution. It truly was a very refreshing experience for me. I believe many others had their walls rebuilt too :) On the lighter end, being led by others felt so wonderful. It was a different experience being led :) Thanks Poohface and Tien Wei! Being in the same group as Alethea, Terese, Jolene, Dorcas, Angeline, Joel, Joshua, Darren and Dominic was really fun too :) Pronounce Joiada!! That's my group name, haha. Domain's Jericho with Lau Cze Kin and Abigail Cheng as domain leaders :D Okay, now's not a good time to go high, flight's early tomorrow morning.
Though I reluctantly went to graduation, it turned out really nice in the end. Yang Sue Jen, did my hair and make up for me. Thank you so much for putting in the effort and letting me sleep on your super comfortable bed :D I had a great time with you, really. I've no regrets! Went back to camp this morning and enjoyed the last service, photo taking and a special marriage :p It was really great to have God's presence with us. Took the bus back to Tampines instead of Pasir Ris and ended up having a late lunch at Cafe Cartel with TKGS girls - Amanda, Evelyn, Charlene, Charmaine and Alyssa. Was really glad to have met a couple of them at camp, they're a great bunch of girls. Really funny and (lame). So camp was just, so so great :D
Alright, that's what I've been up to. December's here, which means Christmas is coming too :) I'm looking forward to en exciting Christmas! Happy holidaying everybody. Will try to get the photos up sometime soon, after I get back that is. Enjoy service on Saturday, cause it's going to be different, from now on. Take care and keep praying and persevering in faith :)
I went to town a couple of times, went graduation dress shopping with my classmates. Spent a day at Sentosa with my good friends to celebrate the end of the As too! Then there was class chalet and the best of all, Megalife camp!! Graduation night was inbetween camp, but it was really nice :) I was so tired after graduation, I couldn't drag myself back to camp. So I had a super duper nice day and night with Yang Sue Jen! And after all that, it just gets better, doesn't it. I'm leaving for Bangkok tomorrow with my parents, Nicky's stuck in camp :( I miss spending time with that boy, he's really the one who brings me so much laughter, squealing and joy. That's cause he allows me to whine, scream, shout and yell. Not in the negative way of course. In the funny, humourous way :) So Nicky, I miss you.
Camp was amazing - God was Awesome, you hear me? Bet Megalifers are going "Amen!" :) Pastor Chris Long's messages really hit spots, vulnerable spots. I think what hit me most was my passion and God's direction for next year. I grew hungry and thirsty, for more and more of my Jesus. Took up challenges and all ready to charge forward without looking back. I remember a song we used to sing in Megalife a really long time ago, many won't know this one I think. It's called 'Jesus Revolution' - We are ready, we will go. No turning back, we will follow all the way with our God. Are you ready? For a Jesus Revolution. It truly was a very refreshing experience for me. I believe many others had their walls rebuilt too :) On the lighter end, being led by others felt so wonderful. It was a different experience being led :) Thanks Poohface and Tien Wei! Being in the same group as Alethea, Terese, Jolene, Dorcas, Angeline, Joel, Joshua, Darren and Dominic was really fun too :) Pronounce Joiada!! That's my group name, haha. Domain's Jericho with Lau Cze Kin and Abigail Cheng as domain leaders :D Okay, now's not a good time to go high, flight's early tomorrow morning.
Though I reluctantly went to graduation, it turned out really nice in the end. Yang Sue Jen, did my hair and make up for me. Thank you so much for putting in the effort and letting me sleep on your super comfortable bed :D I had a great time with you, really. I've no regrets! Went back to camp this morning and enjoyed the last service, photo taking and a special marriage :p It was really great to have God's presence with us. Took the bus back to Tampines instead of Pasir Ris and ended up having a late lunch at Cafe Cartel with TKGS girls - Amanda, Evelyn, Charlene, Charmaine and Alyssa. Was really glad to have met a couple of them at camp, they're a great bunch of girls. Really funny and (lame). So camp was just, so so great :D
Alright, that's what I've been up to. December's here, which means Christmas is coming too :) I'm looking forward to en exciting Christmas! Happy holidaying everybody. Will try to get the photos up sometime soon, after I get back that is. Enjoy service on Saturday, cause it's going to be different, from now on. Take care and keep praying and persevering in faith :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home